3.02.2006

Regarding Steven

I happened upon some fabulous little finds on Steve Madden’s Web site whilst browsing the other day.

There is the cute little pair of black wedge heels called Sloane. Nice rounded toe with darling dotted detailing and a big rounded button to boot. Nice for work, me thinks.



I also found the Oceana particularly adorable. I’d like them in the green fabric. They are the perfect summer sandal with the tall espadrille heel. I’d love love love to wear them with a blousey linen skirt and a tank top. The stones and jewels make them special enough to wear with a really simple outfit. Of course, the lack of structured support means I’d probably fall all over the place. (I haven’t tried them on, so who knows.)

And I liked the Thunderr in aqua as well. I’ve wanted some cute D’Orsays for awhile and these with the wedges are darling, darlin’.


If we’re talking handbags (and how could we not talk handbags!), I like the Btaken, which mixes a very classic concept (the framed structure) with the slightly slouchy body.

5 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Belle said...

OMG! I adore those aqua Thundrrs!!!! might have to go buy them...that is my favorite color! (well, along w/pink...)

am so loving this new blog of yours. cool idea. i have been wondering if i should start a make-up one in addition to my life story blog and my cooking blog...

6:07 AM  
Blogger anne said...

I have to say that Steve & I are getting to be good buddies...I usually buy his selections at DSW where they are on clearance. But I found they may still be the current styles on his main website!
I also love the Oceana...so cute. I think I am going to be stocking up on espadrilles this summer...

6:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Great site and a terrific sister to Charming but Single. Very very cool.

7:20 PM  
Blogger jo c said...

oh man! you're reminding me how much i'm craving for shoes... that oceana pair is hot!

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thunderr is perfect! I can think of a million things to wear them with.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home